The Importance of a Quality Horse Stall System
The premier horse stall system by MWI Components.
When you invest the time and money it takes to create a beautiful and high quality equestrian building, it only makes sense to ensure that the enclosures are designed to keep your horses safe and happy. The pain and expense of having to regularly repair and replace faulty or broken horse stalls are something worth avoiding, and thanks to MWI Horse Stall Systems, they can be!
MWI has gone above and beyond in creating an ideal horse stall system that’s both thoughtful and effective. These horse stall systems are feature rich, including:
- 14 Gauge Horse Stall Doors: Available standard with a 1” O.D. galvaneal substrate for maximum protection. All welds are concealed to prevent rust. Standard doors with grills, drop fronts, yoke fronts, solid fronts and mesh are all available. All doors come standard with combination toe kick / bottom guide to allow for hidden stay roller.
- Exact color match to most roll former’s colors.
- 14-gauge galvaneal substrate - the best material for powder coating horse stalls.
- Custom grills up to 144” long.
- In-house welding and powder coat paint facility guarantees custom professional product.
- Colors are subtly textured giving the product a beautiful finish.
Whether you’re in the planning stages of your new equestrian building, or you’re looking for a permanent quality solution to your horse stall problems, don’t overlook these beautiful and quality horse stalls by MWI Components!
Photos courtesy of MWI Components.
Enjoy this article? Share it with a friend!
About the Author
Randy Chaffee is the CEO of Source One Marketing, and has been in the post-frame building industry for the last forty three years. Randy along with his team at Source One Marketing, represent several of the most recognized and respected manufacturers in the post-frame building, metal frame building, residential steel roofing and steep slope roofing industries.
Randy's aim is to form an equally beneficial and rewarding partnership between their leading manufacturers, and their customers. Randy believes that all lasting relationships are built on the concept of a 'win-win' scenario. As a team they form partnerships that bring success to everyone within the marketplace.